Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: camera operator required

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Bienentanz's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm planning to produce a short video coming friday or saturday in London, and need to hire a skilled DV camera operator (VX2000) for at least half a day.

    If you are interested please send me a mail ([email protected]) asap.
    Chris

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member miker's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 1999
    Posts
    2,621
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    nothing quite like a concrete schedule

    ;-)

    ------------------
    N305UDB M173UBM
    (B55VOR)
    (WGO963W)

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Littlerich's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 1999
    Posts
    506
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I'm interested...

    I have sent you an E-mail with some more info...

    Please let me know A.S.A.P

    I am working Sat. Night, doing a shoot (Bands / gig / 3 cameras + mixing as live) in Cambridge.

    ------------------
    KEEP FOCUSED!
    Little Rich.
    http://go.to/littlerich
    [email protected]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •